Thursday, February 24, 2011

Week 29 Ultrasound and Broomball Report

It looks like things are holding steady for another week. There is no major change in the numbers, but we can see that the heart is closer to where it should be than when we began.

Jeff was unable to attend this ultrasound (first one he's missed) due to a very important broomball game. Since we have come to expect nothing earth-shattering to be revealed by the ultrasounds at this stage, I gave him my blessing and wished him luck. That, however, did not stop me from allowing everyone I saw that day to laugh a bit at his priorities. :) For the last two weeks, Jeff's been involved in a company-wide broomball tournament. His team had made it down to the final four. Unfortunately, they lost in overtime, but they had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. I am a friend of Julie Foust and just stopped by to let you know that if you need to talk (email) to someone who's been there, let me know. My 8 year old son Adam is a CCAM baby :) He had his CCAM removed as part of his (c-section) delivery by the super amazing fetal surgery doctors at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

    Rachel Jackson - rachelstamps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete