Wednesday, April 20, 2011

37 weeks, 3 days

No major news to report from yesterday's ultrasound/OB visit. Everything is looking pretty much the same and as of right now they are still planning to let me go into labor naturally. I expected them to be a little more concerned about an Easter delivery and want to induce early just to be sure that doesn't happen, but they seemed unconcerned, so I'm trying to be, too. I know it's a little early to be so concerned about labor being imminent, but as I've mentioned before, having my first baby at 38 wks/5 days and my second one at 37 wks/5 days certainly gives me cause to believe I won't make it to 40 weeks with this one either. The lady who checked my progress (I don't remember her title; I see so many people there. Was she a resident? a fellow? a student? a doctor? a lady just wandering through?) ventured to guess that I have about a week to go. Only time will tell. I'm going to pray that I get through Easter and after that pray for this baby to come ASAP! Only not in the middle of the night. And not during rush hour. Not that I'm picky.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for a safe delivery! Can't wait to hear more news!

    ReplyDelete